Collect sand from your favourite beach to create a meaningful “uniquely yours” texture on your wedding bands or speciality jewellery piece.
Jeanette Walker draws inspiration from her ocean view studio to create highly personalized jewellery. The slow ancient technique of sand casting produces a unique and beautiful texture on every piece. Your gold jewellery will be cast directly in the sand you provide, giving your piece a one-of-a-kind meaningful texture…especially created just for you.
Browse our Ring Collection. These engagement rings, wedding bands and special jewellery items have been carefully designed for your convenience and everyday comfort. If you’re interested in having a custom piece designed for you please let me know which of Jeanette’s signature design styles you prefer.
Would you like to send us your sand? It’s easy…here’s how:
- Fill out our Sand Jewellery Order Form below to get the process started. Once we receive your info we’ll send you an email to confirm the order specifications and cost or (drawings and quotes for the custom work to be done if applicable).
- Collect sand from your favourite beach, golf course, homestead or other special location.
- We only need a tablespoon of sand per jewellery item.
- Place your sand in a ziplock baggie.
- Write your name, email and phone # on the baggie or write it on a piece of paper.
- Place the baggie and paper with your contact info into a bubble pack envelope.
- Ship it via USPS or Canada Post or (your country’s postal service) to our studio.
- If you’re sending us your old gold or gemstones for repurposing please read our specific mailing suggestions. Go to shipping instructions on how your jewellery to our studio.
- Our mailing address: Walker Studios PO Box 267, North Rustico, PE Canada C0A 1X0 Tel: 1+ (902) 393-6376
- Once we receive the package we’ll send you an email to confirm the delivery and your order.
- We’ll send you an invoice for a deposit of 1/2 to start the work.
- Your order will be completed in 3 to 4 weeks (unless it is a Custom Order which takes 4 to 8 weeks depending on the work involved).
- Once the order is complete we’ll send you an image of your finished jewellery for approval then we’ll send you an invoice for the balance owing. Once the balance is paid we’ll ship out your package and send you the tracking info.
There are other sentimental options for you to create a meaningful texture on your jewellery piece. Clients have sent us pet fur or cremation ashes of loved ones to create their special commemorative pieces. Please contact us with your request and we’ll be happy to discuss the possibilities.
Ready to get started?
Fill out our Sand Jewellery Order Form below and we’ll get back to you within 24hrs.