Please review and accept before submitting your wholesale account application.
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
MINIMUM OPENING ORDER AND REORDERS
- Minimum order is 12 pieces. Reorder minimum is 6 pieces.
ACCOUNTS AND ORDERING METHODS
- Wholesale accounts must be registered and approved prior to placing an order.
- Minimum requirements: Valid resale license, physical retail location and/or a website that is currently live.
Apply online: Wholesale Account Application or contact us for an application.
- Place your order by phone, email or at a trade show.
- Order forms are available for you to download and fill out online.
- We are ready to assist you with any questions you have.
- Hours of operation are Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm EST.
- Call us at 902-393-6376 or email email@example.com
- Please note that it is illegal to supply misleading, false, or fraudulent information to obtain wholesale purchases for anything other than resale purposes.
- Exclusivity is determined on a case-by-case basis and is dependent on your store location as well as the regularity and quantity of ordering.
- We are very careful not to over expose our line in a given shop area, and our diverse range of offerings allows us to offer each store a unique assortment geared towards your location and customers.
- Opening orders require payment by credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Cheque or E-Transfer. Cheques must clear before the order is shipped. A credit card number will be required to proceed with the order. When the order is complete the Vendor will be contacted to let you know before the card is processed.
- Net 30 terms may be granted after 2nd wholesale order with references.
- Delinquent accounts will revert the Vendor to pro forma terms on future orders.
- Late payments will be charged 5% of the invoice total for each 5 business day period past the due date.
- All orders and payment terms are subject to JWJ approval and are subject to change.
- Orders may be cancelled within 5 days of placement. Notification of order cancellation must be received in writing within 5 days of the order placement.